Webmaster (Remote Position for EU)
We are looking for a Webmaster to maintain our websites and servers to meet security, speed and usability needs.
In this role, you should be detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator with a strong technical background, and a good work ethic.
Ultimately, you will ensure the functionality and efficiency of our websites’ infrastructure.
- Build functional and easy-to-use websites
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers
- Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images
- Monitor and analyze site performance
- Address user complaints
- Ensure all website updates and backups are performed in a timely manner
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience working with and troubleshooting a variety of hosting solutions / server configurations
- Experience with various internet-specific protocols including DNS, SSL, IMAP, POP, SMTP
- Previous experience working with APIs
- Develop Restful APIs using frameworks and design patterns
- Experience with TypeScript and Git or other version control systems
- Knowledge of Hosting & Domains
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, or a related field is preferred
Why work for Cal4Care
Cal4Care is a global company that offers enterprise-level VoIP Solutions to businesses. Headquartered in Singapore with offices in various locations throughout Asia and the US.
Cal4Care consists of a young, energized and motivated team who work hard towards achieving the company’s short- and long-term goals. So if you want to work hard and play hard then we might be the perfect match!
This is a 100% remote position with flexible working hours and an attractive renumeration package for qualified and experienced applicants.
How to apply
Send your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you’re perfect for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.