Software Testing Engineer
We are looking for senior and junior software testing engineers to join our QA team. As a software testing engineer, you will be responsible for evaluating software functions and designing test protocols to ensure that products work as intended. You will also be responsible for completing all testing procedures, suggesting performance changes, and preparing performance reports for the product and R&D managers.
The successful candidate should have advanced knowledge in software design and engineering, a good eye for detail, and a natural gift for software troubleshooting. A skilled software test engineer should be able to identify even the smallest flaw in software designs and suggest simple yet effective fixes.
- Meet with product and R&D managers to discuss software specifications and controls.
- Use the software as intended to analyze its functional properties.
- Design manual and automated test procedures to evaluate each software product.
- Building, coding, and implementing software evaluation test programs.
- Running test programs to ensure that testing protocols evaluate the software correctly.
- Tweaking the software testing systems for maximum performance.
- Finalizing and documenting testing procedures.
- Completing final tests and creating test reports.
- Presenting test reports to management and suggesting software fixes.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or similar field.
- Proven work experience as a software test engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of program testing software including Bugzilla and selenium.
- Advanced knowledge of debugging codes and software development languages.
- Experience working with popular operating systems including Windows and Linux.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to collect data and compile test reports.
- Excellent software troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to design and write complex software testing procedures.